Really easy flavourful comfort food dish requiring very little effort.
When served bubbling and aromatic from the oven with crusty bread or durum wheat pasta , there will be smiling faces all round.
- 2 Sweet Peppers ( Red & Yellow)
- 1 Large Courgette
- 1 Large Parsnip
- 1 Large Red Onion
- 4 – 5 Cloves of garlic
- A couple of sprigs Rosemary
- 250g – 350g Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Sundried Tomato paste
- 150 – 250 ml hot chicken or veg stock
- 10 Vegetarian Sausages of choice
- Half and thickly slice courgette.
- Thickly Slice Red Onion
- Cut the parsnip up in 3cm chunks
- Peel & Halve garlic cloves
- Chop rosemary
- Preheat oven to 200C or gas mark 6.
- Place the peppers, parsnip,courgette , red onion and garlic in a large roasting tin.
- Drizzle over some olive oil with the rosemary and mix and toss together.
- Roast for 20 minutes.
- Stir in the cherry tomatoes then place the sausages on top.
- Return to oven for 15 Minutes
- Stir together the sun dried tomato paste and stock.
- Pour in the mixture into the roasting tin.
- Increase the oven temperature to 220C ( gas mark 7).
- Return the roasting tin for a further 10 minutes until the vegetables are nice and tender and sausages are nicely brown and cooked through.
A unique background as business owner, marketing, software development and business development ensures that he can offer the optimum business consultancy services across a wide spectrum of business challenges.